THE ADVANTAGES OF CPSL SOLAR DISCS FOR HEATING a SWIMMING POOL
1. Made of polyethylene 100 pounds proof pressure. No mechanical wear, 300 feet of continuous hose, no seal or welding eliminating any possibility of leaks. In the event of an accidental breakage, CPSL disks are easily repairable on site and no replacement is required, compared to most other systems on the market that will need a more expensive solution.
2. A 10-year warranty on parts and labor on solar panels.
3. A 5-year warranty on parts and labor on its facilities.
4. Life +/- 20 years.
5. Turn-key installation only by CPSL's specialist.
6. Entirely designed and manufactured in Quebec by CPSL Inc.
7. No sub contractor, installed by CPSL only. (30 years of experience) or install it yourself if you wish.
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF CPSL SOLAR DISCS
1. No cost of use. Make your investment profitable in less than 3 years.
2. Uses the energy of the sun, free, clean, ecological and non-polluting.
3. Installed with 2 inches gap from the roof, our solar systems are safe for your roof.
4. Installs on all types of roofs, including flat roofs and without the need of additional hardware for this roof style. A belt system to hold the solar heat collectors in place without any anchoring in the roof is also available.
(For flat roof with very low slope of 2/12 and under)
5. CPSL is the only manufacturer that install solar discs and the entire solar system at 2 inches from the roof. It does not touch the roof directly and leaves space between the roof and the solar heat collectors and the entire solar system, to prevent moisture under the panels and accumulation of leaves, sand carried by the wind.
6. 30 Years of experience in Quebec have enable us to improve our system over the years and adapt it to our four-season climate in order to prevent any problematic situation compare to other panel system from competition installed directly on the roof.
7. By installing the discs 2 inches from the roof, solar discs also benefit from solar radiation. That is to say, it takes advantage of the heat emitted by the roof that absorbs the hot rays of the sun throughout the day.
MAINTENANCE FREE AND NO OPERATING COSTS (OIL, GAS, ELECTRICITY)
1. The cost of energy (gas, oil, electricity) of conventional heaters is and will become expensive to operate year after year and will not stop increasing. Operating costs might range from hundreds to thousands of dollars per year depending on the type of heating system, all this will add to the initial system cost.
2. The solution to reduce your costs: CPSL solar discs
3. Comparative table below between different pool heating systems on the market. The table gives you a rough idea of the annual heating costs. The heated swimming pool taken as an example is a 16 'x 32' dug with sunshine exposure. The table gives you the costs if it is used with solar cloth and without to maintain the pool at 27 ° C / 80 ° F from May 15th to September 15th. These figures are approximations because several seasonal factors could affect them up or down, but you will have a good idea of the different costs according to existing systems.
Solar pool heater © 2021 All rights reserved - Solar pool heating
Design and programming : CB Communications Web