ENJOY SOLAR ENERGY (FREE AND NON-TAXABLE) WITH OUR SOLAR POOL HEATING SYSTEM CPSL
1. The CPSL Solar Pool Heater is a totally eco-friendly and economical solution for warming your pool water. This uses the heat of the sun:
RENEWABLE AND FREE ENERGY.
2. Solar heating for outdoor pools is very simple. It consists in sending the pool water into the solar collectors by means of the filtration system pump, as soon as the difference in temperature between the pool water and the collectors is sufficient to heat your pool.
3. The automatic controller will ensure you an optimal performance of your solar CPSL system.
4. Solar energy is ecological. Forget the problems of carbon monoxide emissions and the depletion of the ozone layer.
5. Solar energy allows you to use your pool earlier in the spring and later in the fall, so you can extend your swimming season by a month or more!
6. No operating cost. The returns on the investment by the operating saving might be in less than 3 years.
7. 10-year parts and labor warranty on CPSL discs
8. Impressive pool temperature rise can reach more than 20 degrees (F) or 10 degrees in just a few days with solar collectors from CPSL solar pool heaters
9. CPSL has been installing their solar systems for 30 years.
10. Professional installation by CPSL only, no sub-contractor involved and backed by a 5 year warranty parts and labor.
QUANTITY OF SOLAR DISCS REQUIRED
ACCORDING TO THE SURFACE OF THE POOL AND THE ORIENTATION OF THE ROOF
1. Determine the size or square footage of the pool.
2. Check where you want to install CPSL solar discs on your roof, garage, or any other structure.
3. Determine the orientation of this place South, West, East.
4. Refer to the chart for the number of Solar Disks required.
5. Figure 45 square feet per solar disk this will give you sufficient space to install the entire system.
6. Ask us for an online turnkey system and installation quotation from our experts.
7. The sizing requirement of the solar heating system for the swimming pools depends on several factors: size of the swimming pool, desired temperature, use of a solar cloth, orientation and inclination of the heater and sunshine exposure of the swimming pool.
8. This table is our guide and recommendation for the greater region of Metropolitan Montreal for the summer period from May to September.
OPTIMIZING THE EFFICIENCY OF THE SOLAR POOL HEATER CPSL
1. Over 50% of your pool's heat loss occurs on the surface of the water. The use of the solar fabric will minimize your temperature
losses at night and on a cold day and will prolong your swimming season.
2. If you decide to use a manual valve, CPSL recommends that you use a timer to control the operation of the pump during hours of sunshine only and 8 to 10 hours a day of operation of your pump is enough for proper filtration to keep your water quality.
3. The timer for the pump for 10 hours per day of operation will save you nearly $ 250.00 of electricity over a period of 5 months of use, whether the system is manual or automatic.
WHAT CAN A SOLAR SYSTEM DO FOR YOU IN THE SUMMER
The installation of solar thermal panels can allow you to increase the average temperature of your pool water throughout the bathing season from 10 ° F to 15 ° F (6 ° C to 8 ° C) including the use of your solar canvas. Ecological and an economical solution: the energy source is free and inexhaustible. In good sunny weather and after a few days the temperature of your pool will oscillate between (6 ° C to 8 ° C) (10 ° F to 15 ° F) above the outside air temperature and will exceed 37 ° C or 98 ° F in period of heat wave if you do not remove the solar cloth. No mess! The heating of the swimming pool will work in period of sunshine, that is to say exactly when you wish to benefit from the swimming pool. In addition, you make a profitable use of your swimming pool.
THE STRENGTHS OF SOLAR HEATING
Let's start with the good news with the highlights of this type of heating. First of all, it is an environmentally friendly method, because the solar system is inexpensive to buy but similar to the heat pump system. This is the only expense you will have to do. The cost of using solar heating is $ 0 since the energy required is provided by the sun. It is also an ecological system since it uses a renewable and free energy. If you are concerned about your impact on the environment this is a very good point. Finally, this system is effective for any type of pool.
Design and programming : CB Communications Web